Um.. WOW! TRD, please look. Same with Tommy Boy and Nexus

Dude there are still 23 hours, and even if it is only around 100 during the last hour, the guy will bump the price to what he wants, everyone who sells on ebay, has a fake dummy acount, to push up the price...How much can you spend, and the delievery (sp) will also cost a lot..

hmm..preapproved....I wonder what the specs are for being preapproved by this guy.
if it were in that good of shape, he'd be selling it for a lot more than that, and don't worry, the bids will go up. I'm going to watch this just to see.

Ohh man looks nice 51k miles dang the bids will come dont worry its a nice find :) LoL arrizx did i make you fall in love with the 300zx :p to me is such a beautiful car way ahead of its time :p

lol...and if there are no bids on it, he just won't sell it. It says "email me for a buy it now price", it's probably like 20 grand or something...lol

Yeah or maybe its a lemon car :p better know the record if ur very sure if u wanna buy it

Linux Guru said:
oo wow nice find, hmm i wonder if there is a catch
Probably...he probably has some crazy requirements to be preapproved to bid on the thing...lol

:eek:

I bet your right, lol its a lemon car.

And you didnt get me hooked, ive always loved this car! I just never really looked into them. And then i saw this and im just damn! I gotta get it!!

Back
Top Bottom