Now, I can die in peace!

Yeah, it is a roadster. Roadsters usually have more performance. Take it for a drive, you'll find out how much HP it has. That link doesn't say anything about valves or how many camshafts, it just says OHV, which is Overhead Valves.

Tommy Boy said:
Yeah, it is a roadster. Roadsters usually have more performance. Take it for a drive, you'll find out how much HP it has. That link doesn't say anything about valves or how many camshafts, it just says OHV, which is Overhead Valves.

I already have, that thing goes like none other. Definetly seats you well when I hit the gas. :D

831140_33_full.jpg

I really like the black LED's on this one.. im considering these for my car at the moment, and i want some rims kinda like those on this one.. though i really like the look of gunmetal rims..

edit.. my cars black:

DSC00009.jpg

mark thorpe said:
831140_33_full.jpg

I really like the black LED's on this one.. im considering these for my car at the moment, and i want some rims kinda like those on this one.. though i really like the look of gunmetal rims..

edit.. my cars black:

DSC00009.jpg
Woah mark those led lights look tight i would get them how much do they cost?

im not sure yet, but im definatley going to try to get them.. those LED lights, i think, would look pretty nice on my car..

im gonna try to get some rims (probably 2nd hand..) and a sound system for it, but at the moment, it aint happening, nowhere near enough money... i need to mod my car though.. at the moment its all standard, im gonna play around with it..

mark thorpe said:
im not sure yet, but im definatley going to try to get them.. those LED lights, i think, would look pretty nice on my car..

im gonna try to get some rims (probably 2nd hand..) and a sound system for it, but at the moment, it aint happening, nowhere near enough money... i need to mod my car though.. at the moment its all standard, im gonna play around with it..
Look i found them in ur area!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Peugeot-206-Red...ryZ10406QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

First, get those kick ass lights, and second, get a system, rims last, sound first :D

Back
Top Bottom