Skills in PS

MarxSoccer said:
I like the paint job it has now :(
So do I

If I was at home Dev, I'd give it a shot, but I'm at someone elses house on a computer that doesn't have photoshop.

Yeah, I myself prefer the orange to the black, but the black does have some style about it also :)

Dev0115, great work on that paint job. I can't find an error that matters really except for the part where the wheel is, and I'm a perfectionist!

Aye, and you've got a rep point for it too. I probably wouldn't have been able to do a better job than that!

If he does the car that color, the rims have gotta go.

Too........ Beaner looking (sorry If i offend anyone. Thats just lingo where I love :()

Lets see who knows cars, does anyone here even know what it is lol...

Dev0115 said:
Lets see who knows cars, does anyone here even know what it is lol...
Yes, that would be a Mitsubishi Eclipse :D
Nice little car, has it been modded or anything besides the rims?
It's had some paint work done and the badge on the back has been shaved too, and a I see a bodykit. Thats about as far as I can tell from that picture.

Yeah, body kit..Not sure which one, Ill get more pics from him...He has a jl amp, and a jl w7 in the trunk..Also the interior is painted orange and white, no leather :(...Hes gonna get the interior re-done, because it really sucks..Hes gonna get orange and black leather, and the dash repainted...The only thing that sukcs about the car, is the engine..Its a v4, but hes gonna do some work under the hood very soon. Either a turbo, or even a twin turbo..maybe a cold air intake, but hes still thinking about what he should get..

Oh, a 4cyl?.......he doesn't want it, although it's pimped out nice. Unless he does an engine swap.
So it's all show and no go.

Back
Top Bottom