Have a Virus, only works in safe mode and I cant install my new anti virus!! HELP!!

Re: Have a Virus, only works in safe mode and I cant install my new anti virus!! HELP!!

I only have all Windows apps (such as Rundll32, mstask, things of that sort, look for the path pointing to the Windows directory). Also have all files associated with antivirus, firewall, and any apps you require to start up on boot. Everything else, uncheck.

Jucin said:
Im in safe mode and it says it couldnt delete any of the viruses.

I did that with the system restore and rebooted still the same. What are some of the things I should leave on the system config startup? Ill start with that now.

the best way is to google every process. Usually u can tell which process is related to a certain program, but use google to be sure.

Re: Have a Virus, only works in safe mode and I cant install my new anti virus!! HELP!!

I literally tured off everything and it still didnt work.

It sucks because I have no way of reformating without the disc my brother has.

Well, I would start backing up because (Yes it does work) you can burn in Safe mode. Backup your important stuff and some music, video, whatever you have and then reformat. It sounds that it is too messed.

Back
Top Bottom