Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

Lol ill take a better picture of it for you guys.

Edit-
Sorry guys he left.

ArrizX said:
Lol ill take a better picture of it for you guys.
Yes tell him if he can lend it to you its such a sweet ride did you know they stop making them after 1996

Lol read the edit.

Any, yeah ill be able to use it :D

No, I didnt know that. But I do know that I like the 350Z. That thing is just insane.

I like the 300zx better man its the past generation of the Z the newest is the 350z which looks sick but i like the past one dunno :D. I want one of those but as i say insurance is gonna be to high since im getting a california plates car and im getting the license:p

Yeah, but the 300 zx is like the Supra and the mazda rx-7, they only made a couple good years in the early 90's and thats it. Once you get into the mid 90's versions they have less hp...styling changes...they just aren't the same car. Oh, and the 3000GT VR-4, which is one of my favs, along with all the ones I mentioned.

Yeah the 300zx is a pretty fast car and it has a small V6 that what i like the twin turbo is off the hook some ppl have pushed those cars to 500-600HP

Yeah, they are fast cars.
The stock 2JZ engine in the Supra can handle up to 900 hp on the stock crank, rods and pistons because they are all forged steel. That means you can upgrade the engine without tearing into the bottom end, which is always a plus. Thats why Supra's are so popular.

This really have nothing to do with this discussion. But the 300Zx reminds me of a Skyline...

ArrizX said:
This really have nothing to do with this discussion. But the 300Zx reminds me of a Skyline...
Well they are both made by Nissan....lol

Yup lol Skyline is another story thats the fastest V6 car

Back
Top Bottom