MP3 players, what's the difference?

I guess the simplicity of the iPod is another attractive feature. I think that's what Apple was intending to do. Simple, yet powerful.

Yep, simple, yet powerful, yet VERY anoying because of iTunes. Some people I know find iTunes very complicated.

Well, they aren't the only ones:

iriver for instance are okay, but I've never had one to really compare.
Iaudio though on the other hand blows Creative out of the water with sound quality and features.

www.iaudio.com

They are basically just all different makes, some better/some worse battling it out.

Creative have better sound features in their players than Ipods, and so sound better while playing music, while Ipods are plainly just for fashion, and I don't like them what so ever.

I never use the software from Crative, I just hook my Zen Micro up, then highlight all the music I want, right click> Send to> Creative Zen

Thats using the new firmware I guess? :)

Yeah, I believe its capable of doing that.

I wish though Creative brought out firmware to allow a folder structure. I'd find that so much easier, and ID3 tags wouldn't need configuring all the time to my tastes to "FAKE" a folder structure :eek:

Thats the only real negative comment I have with Creative.
Plus, the fact, I can't seem to play the music back using Widnows Media Player on my Zen Vision M and have to use the software by them to play back music on the device.

Luckily, I have all the music on my computer anyway.

So alot of good would come from a drag and drop folder structure that displays as seen.

MarxSoccer said:
I never use the software from Crative, I just hook my Zen Micro up, then highlight all the music I want, right click> Send to> Creative Zen

thats exactly what i do with my mp3 player. its so much simpler than using software. its funny how they make software to transfer music to try to make it simpler, when in reality, simple copy and pasting works much more efficiently. although, now that i think about it, software would actually make it easier for the technologicaly impaired.

It would, but its a shame the Creative's softwares so buggy.

I have to use 2 of their programs to rename ID3 tags within my player, which performs it better than the Windows one, but they aren't very stable.

In that sense, the Itunes player is an all in one package that does this very well, and offers a reletively good playback of audio as well.
So, you can't go wrong if you have an Ipod using that piece of software.

(I don't even like IPOD, and I'm saying something good about it...:p)

Back
Top Bottom