Now, I can die in peace!

my 1.4 turbo diesel would do em both ;) :p

lol, i love my car.. for a 1.4, its damn nippy.. though my mums 2.0 turbo diesel is VERY nippy, its the same size as my car, just w/ a big engine

lol, i dont think stock benz rims would look good/fit on a peugeot.. i need some rims for my car, also tints and a couple of other things..

Lol my rims would look dope on your car :D

See..
84d67e72d3b4a6ba4d8b34ccfd517e11.th.jpg

Or would you rather have my brothers rims? I dont know why anyone would want those :rolleyes:

d6d8de2ce8f1509060fcda79ea0ed210.th.jpg

BTW check out this thread in a few minuts..
http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=33856

Its going to show the mess of cars at my house ATM

have your brothers got a black tint to them?

the ones i want are kinda a tinted black colour, they would look pretty good on my car, cause its black.. i polished all my car up today, ill get a couple of pics tomorrow if i have time..

ArrizX said:
Thats what I was using! Its awesome!

And Dev, my moms car, has a 5.6 Liter V8 pushing a good 250hp. My car, on the other hand is the 2.3 trim, so I beleive its a 2.3 liter, pushing about 140hp. Also a V4 :p
And BTW, it's not a V4....it's an inline 4...they don't make V4's...lol

Eh? Whats that?

Well they have called it a V16, but it cant have 16 pistons............... I dont know, lol

it's an inline 4 cylinder, which means all 4 pistons are in a line...a V configuration means they are in a V, meaning say, 4 on one side and 4 on the other for a V8. They've called your car a V16??...I've never heard that for a benz...although benz does have a V16, but it's brand new.....and yes it does have 16 pistons..lol

<<<<<<Resident car guy.

NeXuS said:
maybe Valves??
yeah, it could have 16 valves, 4 valves per cylinder, I never thought of that. I would bet thats what they mean by the number 16.

My old car was a 16 valve Quad 4 motor (inline 4)

Tommy Boy said:
yeah, it could have 16 valves, 4 valves per cylinder, I never thought of that. I would bet thats what they mean by the number 16.

My old car was a 16 valve Quad 4 motor (inline 4)
Yeah thats what i thought :p

Back
Top Bottom