Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

The truck and the white car in the grage are ours. The black Civic SI in the grage is my brothers.

The yello 300ZX is my uncles. The Red SL is my moms, the next red neon is some guests.

The suburu (sp) is my uncles girlfriends.

And in the very first pic, all four of those cars in the background are ours.
Winter driving Nissan, the snow plow truck, my dads new suv, and my dads old beater benz.

Heh, we were till we built the house. Now were watchin our money closely.

And all we have is really old beater cars anyways.

Other then my moms and my dads new one.

Literally we have the '05 4runner, and then our next newest is my '91. Lol now thats kinda sad. our oldest is my dads '82 300D benz. Hahaha

man, who's 300ZX is that?....I want that car! What are the specs on it?

ArrizX said:
The truck and the white car in the grage are ours. The black Civic SI in the grage is my brothers.

The yello 300ZX is my uncles. The Red SL is my moms, the next red neon is some guests.

The suburu (sp) is my uncles girlfriends.

And in the very first pic, all four of those cars in the background are ours.
Winter driving Nissan, the snow plow truck, my dads new suv, and my dads old beater benz.
Dude i want your Uncles 300zx its one of my fav cars *drools* Well specs on the 300zx is a 3.0 V6 RWD generating 223HP and the twin gets to 300 awww i want that car so bad but my mom says insurance will be to high since im getting a new car to go to college cause its a coupe maybe im getting a 4dr Integra.

Its my uncles.

I have no idea. All I know is that its not the turbo. Too bad. But he didnt get the turbo, because he said he wouldnt have any use for it, and the insurance would only make him pay more.

Back
Top Bottom