MP3 players, what's the difference?

well, i think that you might still have to use itunes to transfer the music, because when you view the ipod in my computer, there are crap laods of folders, and it would be hard to navigate through and place the music in the correct directory in order for it to play properly on the ipod.

Advocate said:
No, you cant see the drive in My Computer, even with seeing hidden files.

hmmm, then i guess thats not how my freind and i did it. we got it to work somehow though....

cileskot said:
hmmm, then i guess thats not how my freind and i did it. we got it to work somehow though....

Sweet. You gotta tell me how than, cause my iPod is being homo... wont let me upload videos.

yay! my 500th post! halfway to guru.

anyways, im not sure how to do it now, but next time im with my friend who has the ipod i will see if he remembers how to do it and then post directions on here on how to do it.

Ok thanks bro. Wow theres like a lot of discussions about iPods, and help for them here. We should make like a sticky with all the help anyone will need.

Wouldn't you think Creative would be better with all the optional players to choose from? I know I would be more interested in Creative because of the variety of players they have. Looks like they can do ANYTHING an iPod can do.

Yea, thats true. But some people, including me, just want an iPod, cause its popular. And we already spending thousands of dollars on my J. Lindeberg ad Energie clothes would prove me insane.

Back
Top Bottom