iPod or Creative Zen?

The click wheel is really nice but the hiearchal menu structure is patented by Creative.

Yeah, and with Creative, its the same process.

Go to Music Library, select a song using the up/down scrollers (alot more sense), and then press down to select...

I dono, i guess im just addicted to size. Cause seriously, Creative Zens are pretty big in my opinion, atleast bigger than iPods. And they dont look too goood, exept for the Vision one.

Advocate said:
I dono, i guess im just addicted to size. Cause seriously, Creative Zens are pretty big in my opinion, atleast bigger than iPods. And they dont look too goood, exept for the Vision one.

The Vision M is the same exact dimensions as the iPod Video, it's just thicker. I like that though because it feels a lot more sturdier.

I like the iPods a lot I think they are great but I am looking for something new.

At least Creative doesn't use polished mirror aluminum on the back as a shell. It looks stylish, but it's a fingerprint and scratch magnet. ;)

Well I just got an iPod Video, and so far its great! A bit slow tho when making selections...and iTunes is pissing me off a bit by being a fricken turtle, but other than that, when its not connected to a PC, its awesome.

features? zen has NO features! ipods have WAY more! advocate thanks for getting an ipod! i might be able to help u out with ur ipod and make it sweet.

drumthrasher said:
features? zen has NO features! ipods have WAY more! advocate thanks for getting an ipod! i might be able to help u out with ur ipod and make it sweet.

I'm sorry you are 100% wrong. Zen has a mic and a FM transmitter. The iPod. Plus the Zen plays way more video formats including XviD. Not to mention the ability to play DRM-WAV so you can put Napster songs on it.

I agree, its alot better than an Ipod...
Plus you can record FM radio of course as well.

Those are all accessories you have to buy with the Ipod.

Back
Top Bottom