Question about HD

Tech N9ne

In Runtime
Hey guys i posted a previous thread about how my computer is acting up people are saying its my HD... just wanted to add to that post that yesterday my computer restarted and all of a sudden my ati drivers where gone it was retarted... is this my HD?

I think that the driver you installed either became corrupt from the HD condition, or is a bad driver. Since you most likely need a new hard drive, go ahead and install the drivers again from ATI, and then ghost your hard drive over to the new one when you get it. Or another option, if you are going to reinstall everything onto the new hard drive is just to leave it. Just in case, here's a link to the driver download page:
https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27

For Windows XP.

Yeah i wasent planning on put my files from this HD onto the new one i get.. and i reinstalled the drivers n all i dont have ghost so im just gunna leave it alone for now

Just to be on the safe side, you should download a HDD diagnostic program available from your drive manufacturer's website. That way you'll know for sure if it's the drive that's bad. :D

Well i downloaded the tools that are for my model and none of them will detect my hard drive haha its really weird i dont know what the hell my computer is doing man its messed up

Back
Top Bottom