Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3

Hmmm, looks like the votes still pretty even lol. I see reviews that some have trouble with IE7 while others seem to have a pretty successful install and working atmosphere with it. For those of you having problems, you have a legal version of XP right?

TRDCorolla said:
Hmmm, looks like the votes still pretty even lol. I see reviews that some have trouble with IE7 while others seem to have a pretty successful install and working atmosphere with it. For those of you having problems, you have a legal version of XP right?

I think there is something behind that post. I know someone who had trouble installing the new beta at work and he had an illegal OS. I had the company version, which is perfectly legal and OEM, and didn't have one problem.

TRDCorolla said:
You could always try it :) the important thing to remember is to always make a system restore before installing any beta software [so your IE6 doesn't get screwed up] and Internet Explorer 7 can be downgraded back to IE6 by using the remove IE7 option in the add/remove programs panel.

alvino said:
Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3 may have memory handling advantages over Firefox.

Tom's Hardware Article
Hmm.. thats an interesting article.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom