How much have you travelled in your country?

Went from Quebec to Ontario and also in the USA...not sure where though

But I did lots of cities.

i live in central illinois, and i travel to nearby cities all the time, but rarely ever leave the state. ive been just north of illinois 2 times in wisconsin, and ive been just east of illinois 1 time in indiana. so ya, i donjt get out much i guess.

i live in a suburb of chicago, i go to michigan weekly (i'm there right now) been to NYC, tampa, orlando, new jersey, north carolina, miami, Nevis(USVI), St. Thomas (USVI), Cayman Islands, Mexico, Alabama, Georgia, Colorado, London, Greece, Paris, Wisconsin, Indiana, yeah thats all the places i've ever been :)

Lets see...

I haven't been going anywhere in California much. Mostly the Bay Area and Southern California. I've passed Oregon and Washington when my parents decided to drive from Saratoga, California all the way to Vancouver, British Columbia. Took about 21 hours, but actually didn't cost us too much. The gas was cheaper than just one round trip airplane ticket, so we saved money and got to see stuff.

I've been to Vancouver so many times though...mainly because my aunt lives there. The rest of my family, well the majority of it lives in Edmonton and my Grandma (on my dad's side) and all her relatives live in Calgary. So yeah...

I just noticed the title, hah! I guess I could consider Canada and the US as both of my countries. Since I was born in Edmonton, I'm a Canadian citizen, I just have a Green Card for the US.

boardordi3 said:
i live in a suburb of chicago, i go to michigan weekly (i'm there right now) been to NYC, tampa, orlando, new jersey, north carolina, miami, Nevis(USVI), St. Thomas (USVI), Cayman Islands, Mexico, Alabama, Georgia, Colorado, London, Greece, Paris, Wisconsin, Indiana, yeah thats all the places i've ever been :)
Had a friend in Tampa, he died just after WW2 from war wounds, he lived on San Pedro St.

alvino said:
I don't mean to sound prying, but were you fighting in World War II?
No, only missed being called up by four years though, nearly got killed as a kid during the blitz, a bomb hit the house next to ours, I was extremely lucky!

Ahh...the Blitzkrieg. You were REALLY lucky! Man...a bomb that close to you...just that brush with death is scary. :eek:

alvino said:
Ahh...the Blitzkrieg. You were REALLY lucky! Man...a bomb that close to you...just that brush with death is scary. :eek:
Yes, thanks, I was lucky, er, do you mind not calling it blitzkreig, that was the Nazi's word for it "lightning war" or something, to us, it was just "the blitz", I still get the creeps, 60 years later, remembering seeing squadrons of Junkers flying over, & hearing the whistle & crump of bombs.

Back
Top Bottom