Repuation review

ArrizX said:
Lil problem...

Mine's the same, & the points level in my profile is different to the one on mypost, check yours.

EDIT: Now they're both the same, changed, just like that, David must be twiddling his knobs still!, and I've gone up from 5 to 7, I don't know if some members have done this, if so, thanks guys, but it could be another weird glitch.

David Lindon said:
Yeah that was me, I was playing around with printing some variables to see what I could use to set the bar width by. Thats the figures you saw, after I realized they wouldn't work, I removed them.
I like the new system but I still think multple boxes like I said before would be better :D

Brookfield said:
Mine's the same, & the points level in my profile is different to the one on mypost, check yours.

EDIT: Now they're both the same, changed, just like that, David must be twiddling his knobs still!, and I've gone up from 5 to 7, I don't know if some members have done this, if so, thanks guys, but it could be another weird glitch.
Your gone back now... but the aaaaaaaaaaa's are still in profiles. :confused:

anyways, i just want to say that the reputation idea was a great one and its a good way to thak someone without saying thank you.

Yes! :D David fixed the aaaaaaaaaa's in the profiles.

anyways, i just want to say that the reputation idea was a great one and its a good way to thak someone without saying thank you.
I agree.

I'm pleasantly surprised, Ive gone from "a jewel in the rough" to "has a brilliant future", a matter of six levels in five days, I'm quietly pleased with that.

Did anyone catch it when it looked like this?

untitled6xp.jpg

ArrizX said:
Did anyone catch it when it looked like this?
Er, no, er, but you can congratulate me if you like, on my rapid rise through the levels,....what was that, conceited?, nah, you know me, that's the last thing I am, lol, after all, the rep points are only words. ;)

Brookfield said:
Er, no, er, but you can congratulate me if you like, on my rapid rise through the levels,....what was that, conceited?, nah, you know me, that's the last thing I am, lol, after all, the rep points are only words. ;)

congratulations :):)

Back
Top Bottom