Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

1.What I dirve to work
Lamborghini_Diablo_VT_Roadster.jpg

2.What I drive to school
ferrari_enzo_red_2.jpg

Please, like anyone hear will get that..A nice ass car, 2007 Nissan Maxima, around 35gz...Cousin has the 04, its a great car...265hp ohh yeah

7505_large.jpg

7286.jpg

street_concepts_maxima_04_2.jpg

TRD, thats insane. Whew, that has to cost a pretty penny im sure.

Anyways, check this out. This is my plan with my car.

First, gettin a CD player with motorized face plate with 4'' speakers amped in the front and 6.5'' in the back.

Second, one sealed alpine type R 12'' sub powered by a '05 brutus 1200watt at 1ohm amp, (ill be putting in 600 watts at two ohms to the sub).

Two and a half (because I forgot to add it inbetween). Im gonna get new pedals, gear knob, and Ebrake knob.

Third, get fog lights, on the little grill thing under neith the front bumper.

Fourth, lower the car about 1.5-1.75''.

Lastly, new rims.

And this is all on a 1991 Mercedes Benx 190E 2.3liter.

ArrizX said:
TRD, thats insane. Whew, that has to cost a pretty penny im sure.

Anyways, check this out. This is my plan with my car.

First, gettin a CD player with motorized face plate with 4'' speakers amped in the front and 6.5'' in the back.

Second, one sealed alpine type R 12'' sub powered by a '05 brutus 1200watt at 1ohm amp, (ill be putting in 600 watts at two ohms to the sub).

Two and a half (because I forgot to add it inbetween). Im gonna get new pedals, gear knob, and Ebrake knob.

Third, get fog lights, on the little grill thing under neith the front bumper.

Fourth, lower the car about 1.5-1.75''.

Lastly, new rims.

And this is all on a 1991 Mercedes Benx 190E 2.3liter.
do u have the money for all that shit? plus benz are expensive as hell! so yea wat ur saying seems slightly far fetched or a long project, long....

Long!

Well, I have the car already. It broke down, and my brother was just like screw it, and he got a Honda Civic SI. He literally gave me a Mercedes Benz - That didnt work! By my parents fixed it, and I now have to pay them back for what it cost to fixed it. Mind you, it was totally rebuilt from the pistons up.

Anyways, the only viable thing on the list is the Stereo. Ill have that with sub included by the end of the summer. And the lights are also gonna get done.

738289393_l.jpg

Now you can see where im putting the lights under the cars front bumper.

Anyways, as for the pedals and knob stuff, thats kinda far fetched. Just because its a Benz - Not a Honda! So I just cant underscrew whatever I want and stick on something new. Everything almost litterally has to be custom. Although, I will be getting a car cover and new mats in it. :D

ur not going 2 have it in the garage then i am guessing? if so their wouldn't b much of i point of buying a cover. btw i can't see ur pic (borken) how much do u owe them?

No, its going out side. My mom has a her nice car in the grage same with my dads nice car and the truck. Mine is out side along with the other cards, so ill need a cover

Hows that? see it?

Man, I got to ride in a g35 coupe yesterday...Talk about hp, thing takes off like crazy, some stupid Celica tried to compete, dont think I have to say anymore.....We hit around 120..but didnt push it much after 120...a bit to dangerous, and no one wants to get a ticker..And if you dont know much about cars, a Celica cant keep up with a g35 ever, burnt the hell outa that guy haha.

TRDCorolla said:
Oh man, you guys will love this!!!! The 197HP Civic Si now in sedan form. This is what I've been waiting. I hate the two door concept and now, we finally have a 4-door Civic Si for the very first time coming out later this year or possibly in 2007:

http://paultan.org/archives/2006/02/10/2007-honda-civic-si-sedan-concept/

Taillights are ugly though. I want the new taillights on the current Si to be on that car. Nice wheels through and the added Brembo calipers are a ncie touch. Cross drilled rotors too!?!?! Damn, talk about performance ready.

civicsisedan3.jpg

civicsisedan1.jpg

civicsisedan5.jpg

civicsisedan4.jpg

Yeah, but this 4-door SI Civic is a badass car. I think that CF hood is just for show on that car and it won't actually come with one. The two door coupe SI now just doesn't cut it for me. I have people getting rides from me all the time so I need that 2 extra door and that new CIvic coming out later this year may just be the car for me. Power and finesse all in a sedan package.

Have you seen the new 2007 Altimas? Whoa, they look good. It's been refined a bit. The Maxima looks very bulky, but they got some nice power.

Back
Top Bottom