iPod or Creative Zen?

I am getting a Creative Zen Vision M this week. They just look sweet and they play xVid!!!!!!!

I have an iPod 3G and an iPod Mini. The mini I had to send back to Apple two times in under a month because the battery kept dieing. Then I got my brothers old 3G when he bought a video and the HDD just failed on it. I like the iPod but I just haven't had a good track record with it. Plus xVid!!!!!! How can you go wrong?

Boy this thread goes back ages. The post before last was May 23, 2006 at 9:32 PM. No wonder I hadn't seen it before at first I thought it was a new poll.

Kage said:
I don't believe the look of the Zens are bad at all... I personally like the black with the white, hehe on my Zen Vision M, but you can get different colours...

I still can't agree with the easier to use part. On the latest Zen models, the layout is almost identical in design. The only difference is that the Zens options are called by another name :p

Once this player dies though, I won't go back to Creative (Unless they add more sound features), nor Apple of course.

I'll definietly go for Iaudio again. At least when they release a newer player that has the same specs as the Iaudio6, but with more space.

www.iaudio.com (I'm sure I've mentioned them loads of times before)

The players are actually starting to look better as well, plus when you have one, you know you are the only person probbaly in your entire area/town that actually has one, since they don't sell in shops (at least around here).
And, you know your getting the apsoloute BEST in sound quality.

You can't beat the sound when you have BBE on and Mach3Bass on around the 8 level. Music has never sounded so better :D

iAudio is VERY good. They sound like a cheap chinese company at first (like Lian Li), but they deliver. The only thing that prevents me from buying their MP3 players are the user interfaces and controls. That's the one thing that's killed them the most, other than that, they perform wonders. :)

I personally love iPods exept for one part. The fricken battery is shit! So if ur getting an iPod, get a Nano, and be prepared for the battery dying in a few months. (haha im getting one in like a week)

i would much rather get a creative zen. 1, they look cooler. 2, i am freakign tired of seeing ipods everywhere i turn, and 3, i would not like to be like the other 50 million people that have one.

Seriously. I used to want a iPod when they first came out, but now they're so widely used that I don't want them anymore. It's just annoying to see 90% of your school walk around with iPods all day long. They're overrated too. People keep hyping it up because of the Click Wheel or some dumb reason, when there are other MP3 players that are just as good, if not better.

I love the clickwheel. I also like the simple to use concept. Press menu, choose a song, press enter. Very easy, very fast, very stylish.

Back
Top Bottom