i can finally rest my summer in EASE!

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
i just got my report card and i have passed all my regents (meaning i get into 11th grade) and i kicked a$$ on my grades

Math-B
Hist.-B+
Chem H-C+(might i add i suck at chem)
Eng.-A+(for all 4 quarters)
French-B

what did you guys get on your recent report cards?

A 2.9 gpa, not so proud of that..I usually get around 3.3..started slakin this year..

Ypu really want to know?

Math: 71
English: 65
French: 54
Drama: 83
Art: 78?
Phys Ed.: 85?
Economics: 60 (Otherwise...10?, 8? You guessed it. I suck)

Year view:
Lowest: 18
Highest: 87

oui francais est tres difficile.

idk if thats right but as long as you get out of school with a diploma, thats all that matters.

Owww mine are
Math B
Calculus C
Programing C
English A
Graphic Design A
Philosophy D(yes i hate the subject)

Now off to college (its gonna be new for me since i studied at Mexico, and going to study in the US now just better opportunities) and im 18 in 13 more days :D

i remember back in 6th grade and every year before i got all a's, if not maybe a few b's, but in 7th grade i started getting equal amounts of b's and c's and no a's. this past eyar in 8th grade i got four c's and 2 b's. my grades are really starting to slip. i'd better start paying more attention come high school.

last year i was a junior = 11th grade, last year i got 5 A's and 2 B's, in the IBO, which is by the way the hardest high school program, and largest international education organization, in the world. so eat it yall. not to boast or anything =)

Back
Top Bottom