Need help!!!!

baba_kadar89

Baseband Member
yeah sup every one, my friend gave me a book called "Hacking Windows XP" and its a good book for tweaking stuff in XP but it came with a CD that i lost its called a companion CD and most of the things written in the books deal with files in the CD i lost the CD and i was wondering where can i find it.... do u guys know where i can find the CD on the net and download files in to my computer

lol the publisher wouldn't send me a free copy! i haven't contacted it and it dosen't say any contact information....

No just tell them that you damaged the disc and tell them approximately when and where you bought the book.

I have that book too. It is a great book. If I remember correctly most of the stuff on the disk is just free software he got from the internet. If yo uread the book he always gives the URLs for the software he uses. The cd just contains a very small .exe file. If you can't get a new copy of the disk I can try and take the file, zip it up, and send it to you. Just let me know.

sure starr thats a good idea.... i think he also has some registrys on that book that undo the hack and i think if i screw up or dont like it i might use those regisrtries thats why i was looking for the CD... but if you can give me the zip file that'd be awesome thanks starr.

Back
Top Bottom