psp 2.5/6 downgrader out!!

dude_se

Proper Legend
this deserves a thread of its own. you can now downgrade a 2.5 or 6 psp :D .... well theres still a really small risk of bricking it and its still in beta and if it says ta 82 under the umd drive then it will brick your psp. still if you have any other psp apart from a ta 82 ones the success rate is nearly 100% :D i cant wait to dwngrade my 2.5 when i get my psp back tomorrow :mad: (stupid parents didnt pick it up when i told them to)

Heh, I dont see the point of ''hacking'' a psp. You buy it for games, and it plays them. What more do you want, lol

the games out atm suck. with homebrew you can do so much. control your itunes, pc, tv, etc.. run games that people have created, listen to online radio, etc... and with 1.5 which it gets downgraded to, it is so much easier to run homebrew

omg this is the best thing to happen to psp users in ages!! does no 2.5 or 6 person care about this? i dwngraded last night and can now do all sorts :D

dude1234 said:
omg this is the best thing to happen to psp users in ages!! does no 2.5 or 6 person care about this? i dwngraded last night and can now do all sorts :D

I don't have GTA or a big memory stick. I was going to borrow my friends GTA but he is out of town and I will be leaving before he gets back. I was going to by a 2GB mem stick but my iPod died and I have to buy a new mp3 player.

Back
Top Bottom