Gallery: PS sigs, anything done in Photoshop..

Take your pic, upload it to image shack, and then copy and paste the line that is for forums.

Dev0115 said:
Hey, I know a lot of people here are into PS, so lets see what you have made..Im preety new at it, post sigs, logos anything you have done in the past..

Nothing amazing, but I gave it a shot. Just incase you were wondering, this is the all new 2007 Altima, yeah tell me about it, looks soooo much better then the 06...

012sq.jpg

So..I did this..

01copy5ap.jpg

Ill add some sigs I made later...

Dude, what tolerance level did you have the brush set on when you did the car? For the magic wand I mean.

National Sig League is one of the best still up and running sites around. Other two that I know of have gone down

Right now I am trying to upload them to Image Shack. I hate these dial-up speeds. I will get wireless before the year is over!

Let's try it now. Again, the yellow is the original, the green is the one I did myself that john123 also did, and I did the blue one myself.

sports%20car%20jpg.JPG

sports%20car1%20jpg.JPG

sports%20car2%20jpg.JPG

Thanks I really mean it :) because I only started with Photoshop yesterday. I have a picture of the grand canyon that I made into a dusk picture from broad daylight, but it still doesn't look right. That was my first pic. I still haven't tried something from scratch.

I would have added a red one, but that would've looked too much like pink, and I DON'T DO PINK!!!

ArrizX said:
Dude, what tolerance level did you have the brush set on when you did the car? For the magic wand I mean.

Dont use the magic wand for that type of work, use the pen tool. The pen tool is like the best tool that photoshop has...Magic wand is just ehh, more for if you have a all black background, and a white car..

Back
Top Bottom