oh great

badninja3 said:
what are u talkin about? 1.7? and 1.5? what?

anyway, thanks and i guess i could ahve waited seeing as how my motherboard is broken atm. its being shipped for rma. and thats sooo gay. cuz for the same price that i bought my 3200+ at, i can now get a 3800+ for like $5 more!!! so im pretty much pissed. especially cuz im not even using that pc right now. i wish i could return/exchange the cpu, but i dont think i can. i applied as5, used the thing, and oc'd it just a bit. so i think that returning it is impossible now. and i wish i could return my psu, cuz i want a modular one. and i dont even need a psu that has video card outputs cuz my 7600gt doesnt use it. and i kinda want to return my mobo for a different brand/model. cuz the one i just sent in for exchange isnt much of an oc'er. it only goes up to 1.4v. and that sucks. and i jsut feel like crap and im pissed. ugh!!

when i said 1.7 and 1.5 i was talking about procesor GHz. ur 1.7GHz computer would have done u fine until conroe or vista, whichever u were waiting for. and the 1.5GHz is the downstairs computer i have at home the "family computer" i put a GEforce 5200 FX and it runs games like hl2 and halo just fine so i expect your 1.7GHz could easially do the same.

sry to hear about your issues with your computer. i kinda had the same problem with mine when the motherboard wasn't reading the temps right. and i had CRC issues with my ram :(

okay, i dont want to clutter the forums with more threads, so i'll just add to this one.

heres the situation. i had my computer put together and all that. had everything installed and working perfectly. then my mobo got a bad bios flash. and i got a replacement mobo. it is the exact same model and everything.

so my question is: do i need to reinstall everything. or anything?

badninja3 said:
okay, i dont want to clutter the forums with more threads, so i'll just add to this one.

heres the situation. i had my computer put together and all that. had everything installed and working perfectly. then my mobo got a bad bios flash. and i got a replacement mobo. it is the exact same model and everything.

so my question is: do i need to reinstall everything. or anything?

I would, but thats just how i do it (format entire computer about every two weeks).

Back
Top Bottom