World Cup!!

I think if brazil gets knocked out (unlikely) Germany might have a chance. I really want to see Germany, and Brazil duke it out. Game on Tuesday at 9, will go to the pub to watch it.

Well Brazil is gone. I dont really care because France was one of my picks to win it. I want to see Zidane win another world cup.

I was surprised though that they had a Spanish ref. France had beat spain so I wouldn't think they would have a spanish ref.

BamaFan2989 said:
The finals will be Germany versus France :)

Yep, I'd happily put money on that now that Brazil are gone.

My prediction:

FINAL: Germany vs France -> Germany win
RUNNERS UP: Portugal vs Italy -> Portugal win

Of course, there's 8 days to go, still time for surprises.

Still keeping my hopes up for a Germany - Portugal final. Then I can watch it peacefully since I know that either way I win money! Of course hoping for Portugal to win since if they do I'll get 2x more than if Germany wins.

England, OMG!

Ronney - idiot, although I thought a red was harsh..

Crouch - missed that damned header, open net

That penaulty should of been allowed - stupid..everyone!

Wow, what a couple of games today. England played good with 2 men down, but its poor goalkeeper was unable to block any penalty shots, letting Portugal win 3-2. Later, France played against Brazil, getting a goal in the 57th minute, giving the Brazilians the boot! I'm crossing my fingers for a Germany vs Portugal match, but I have a feeling France may have an ace up their sleeve. Who knows, keep your fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom