Since the reputation is working...

David Lindon said:
I agree, lets make the most of it. Feel free to give a posetive comment if someone has helped you or raised a good point etc. Feel free to give negative reps where it is needed also to make the system work.
Yeah I gave that guy who kept calling everyone nerds some negative rep.

i will try to give out more rep myself, although i have been working lots...i have noticed that we have tons of helpful member's here at CF...Congrat's to all who contribute their wealth of knowledge to the community and our guests.;)

All right, then its aunanymous, we will start using the rep system :D i have a spectactular aura about

it's a nice system. haha yeah i have a spectacular aura about myself. i'll def use the point system when i think i should.

Yeah, I'm retying to give more people rep points when they help me now :) I think I've gotten into it.

~mr mixx~ said:
i will try to give out more rep myself, although i have been working lots...i have noticed that we have tons of helpful member's here at CF...Congrat's to all who contribute their wealth of knowledge to the community and our guests.;)
I reckon it's OK too, for a mod to give another mod a point to show he recognises the good will & helpfulness he is showing members

boardordi3 said:
All right, then its aunanymous, we will start using the rep system :D i have a spectactular aura about
No, you've just gone up one to jewel in the rough, not from me, incidentally.

Back
Top Bottom