superman the real story

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatHype

Daemon Poster
Hokay so, you know how the virgin mary gave birth to baby jesus, well someone had to have sex with her, which people say is God. Now in superman the movie, Louis Lanes son, Jason, has super powers. During the movie he throws a piana at some thug. Well some people might thing that superman and louis got busy, but I think superman is like a subliminal God. It all makes sense, how do you have a kid without having sex. God didn't have sex with the virgin mary, and I don't think superman had sex with louis lane.

I think.........................................

That im lost after that post. Haha

Ok... The Virgin Mary had a baby WITHOUT sexual intercoarse, but I THINK God had sex with her. Louis Lane gave birth to a SUPER kid, but Superman isn't the father. Now how do you pass down traits without having sex?

GreatHype said:
Hokay so, you know how the virgin mary gave birth to baby jesus, well someone had to have sex with her, which people say is God. Now in superman the movie, Louis Lanes son, Jason, has super powers. During the movie he throws a piana at some thug. Well some people might thing that superman and louis got busy, but I think superman is like a subliminal God. It all makes sense, how do you have a kid without having sex. God didn't have sex with the virgin mary, and I don't think superman had sex with louis lane.
This is a very contentious subject, & I, for one, as a Christian, strongly object to it being used to compare Mary to a fictional character in a comic, how old are you, 8?? come on Christians, what do you say, speak up now please. :mad:

*sigh* God gave Mary the seed that in essence made Jesus. You dont have to have sex to have a child, as all know this. In the entire bible god makes reference to planting seeds that grow to become great things.

Now, on the subject of Louis' Son. Before Superman Left in search for Krypton (5 years ago) They were in love, and what do people that are in love do? Make love. Simple. How old is the boy? It didnt say, but he looked to be about 5.

Your distorted views show your lack of intellectual maturity. Please do not make such stupid threads, This needs to be closed.

Never in my life did I think I would discuss superman and the birth of our Savior in one breath.

Paradox said:
*sigh* God gave Mary the seed that in essence made Jesus. You dont have to have sex to have a child, as all know this. In the entire bible god makes reference to planting seeds that grow to become great things.

Now, on the subject of Louis' Son. Before Superman Left in search for Krypton (5 years ago) They were in love, and what do people that are in love do? Make love. Simple. How old is the boy? It didnt say, but he looked to be about 5.

Your distorted views show your lack of intellectual maturity. Please do not make such stupid threads, This needs to be closed.

Never in my life did I think I would discuss superman and the birth of our Savior in one breath.
You see it exactly as I do, but I won't close it yet, I want him to hang himself a leeeeedle bit higher!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom