What do people see in BF2?

A,men.
(stole your line :p)
Battlefield is supposed to be realistic.. and if you dont like it dont play it. But thats the point of the game. So many players play it because they want to do what military forces doo. Css... meh not exciting :p.

CS:S is exciting it just gets boring after like 2 hours into gameplay. its a faced fpaced FPS which i like. but when i want to own someone with passion. i switch over to BF2 and get meh frag on

CSS blows, BF2 has at least some realism. The guns are better in BF2, not some running headshot crap that you magically do in CSS. To me the graphics look like crap in BF2 unless you have an ultra leet system, which I dont. This brings me to the question why does FEAR look better and play better then BF2? It looks 2x as good and is 3x better in optimization. WTF DICE?!?

thats the thing i hate about css, the hs are so bs its not worth the effort of playing, thats why i still play 1.6 which is more challenging and just more fun overall

I've found that Battlefield 2 is really a vehicular game. All the maps are way too large for infantry battles. I usually play it because I'm more of a pilot/driver, than a shooter. If you need a ride in a Black Hawk, I can easily do it.

some maps are smaller than the rest such.. as.. Karkand small city map thats fun to play, well i like it :D

gaming_freak said:
i agree, i have bf2 but i never play it, i find that it takes ages to run anywhere and it just seems plain boring to me, it looks super good graphically but other then that i prefer cs
Can I have a copy?. I tryed the demo on my Celeron D and it runs good at 800x600. So I got 1GB of memory now and 64 2800+. So PM if I can get a copy off you :D

Back
Top Bottom