Sorry TRD, need more advice..

Oh crap, hehe. There are some on that same ebay site that has those clear projector lights:

http://www.9thgencorolla.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39689url

clear1stgen.jpg

Mmmmm, it's sooooo darn pretty. Haha, every car should have those. At least for those who are into cars. Angel eyes, mmmmm. I almost had an orgasm.

someone before mentioned a "toyota" miata and rx-7, lol. both are mazdas as someone pointed out. and the miata has never been a speed demon, just a handling monster, pwns most any car at cone challenges. the third gen rx-7 is fast tho, renesis rotary engine with sequential turbos., and it's a beautiful car. Nobody mentioned integras in all of this, i had an integra and greeatly suggest it because it was fun and looked good and there are a million upgrades for it. i now have a 96 ford probe gt, and love it even more. it has a stock 2.5 liter v6 with 170 hp. I am just beginning customizing it with a 650 watt stereo system, including a 450 watt amp with two ten inch subs, delicious. I recommend this car because i haven't lost a race yet.

Lol, Integras. How did I let that one go by? It's funny how most Civic owners perform Integra swaps. Here's your Civic Si, lol. NFSU 2 style:

THIS JUST IN

Its going to cost me 800 installed for my system, excluding the sub. My dad really wants me to do this, LOL and so does my brother, so I think im keeping the car for sure.

Probably like 120 for front, 160 for back, maybe 300-400 depending on the power I want out the hu and even if i dont get the powerfull one, ill be spending like 80 on a 70x2 amp for the front speakers.

ill also probably buy the subs amp there and get that wired in, and later ill get the sub and make the box

Back
Top Bottom