Battlefield 2 shuts down at 47%

Zapdos

In Runtime
Hi.
I have been playing battlefield 2 for some time now and never experienced this. When i load up a game it just shuts down at 47% and crashes back to my desktop. I have restarted many times and it happons on single player too. So i dont know whats happoning. Any one have any ideas???

my comp specs:
AMD 3700+ 2.7ghz
BFG 6600Gt 128mb
160gb HD
1G Ram

just unistall the game and reinstall...mine did this once and it works great after the reinstall....kind of like refreshing the whole program lol

btw u told me u got high graphics with ur 6600gt....how man??? thx

Yah but the game has been good to me sinice i installed it long ago nothing like this has ever happond. You suggest installing it again :( gah that seems anoying.. Any other alternatives?? could it be my card overheating or something weird? its at 58C right now.
Well yes my card is at high resoulution and set to High on everything with anti-leasing on 4x and it runs at 75-80fps normaly with no glitches or anything. I am not sure why it runs so well lol because i am told it shouldent. I did overclock once but then unclocked. Graphics look awsome with this card too. Luckey card?? lol

lol...um dont worry man the same thing happened to me....and ive only had to reinstall it that one time...i guess after having it run great for so long the game is bound to mess up...so just try to restinstall and should be cleaner and run for a long time...either that or try to defragment ur harddrive

umm it says i have 77.76 I couldent find the place to update them
i need help lol. Or do i need a update?

no no dont reinstall!

find the drivers on that website i sent you. i have media edition and there 80.21 so they have to have SP2.

Back
Top Bottom