wow...how low can you go

There was this whole thing with AT&T a while ago and how they supposedly were working with the NSA (National Security Agency) by giving them private data of their customers. Turns out it was all true when some former employee leaked the information and documents all over the internet. Now AT&T even changed their policy that they have the right to see what you do with your account and where you go or who you call. If any government agency requests the data, they just hand it over to them.

You can thank George W. Bush and his Patriot Act. :rolleyes:

What a freaking moron Bush is. Everybody's excuse is "Well, he's got a learning disability", so does my brother, and right now I think he could run the country better.

Grr, I hate big brothers watching me. I have privacy, you all watching me, go *AHEM* yourselves ;)

Ah **** this ****. What happened to company policy a few months ago that this would never happen?

This stuff happening makes me hate the conservative goverment even more. I really do hate this, and display my public affection of steven harper by chanting " **** steven harper" in the streets.

I am tired of this goverment, everyday feeling the crush against our rights in Canada. I feel like we are turning into a miniture version of the United States.

I feel even more disgusted that alot of my family works for Bell / Sympatico, I just hope nobody has anything to do with the monitoring project.
I shan't warn you again, next time, I'll give you some time off, you're an intelligent guy, control yourself :mad:

Every time I see the government trying invade our privacy I laugh, there is not enough man power and money to monitor and control the internet. If you know your way around you can easily hide or scramble your IP, scramble proxies, etc.
All I got to say to the government is good luck. lol

Aurora said:
Every time I see the government trying invade our privacy I laugh, there is not enough man power and money to monitor and control the internet. If you know your way around you can easily hide or scramble your IP, scramble proxies, etc.
All I got to say to the government is good luck. lol

It's a bit harder than you think, proxies will not encrypt the infomation, it will still be readable.

And the goverment can decrypt most stuff out their as well.

Great. More annoying news for Canada. :(

WHAT THE???
Bell Sympatico has informed its customers that it intends to "monitor or investigate content or your use of your service provider's networks and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any laws, regulations or other governmental request."
Oh, so its bad enough being with Aliant / bell / whatever you call it when its 28.8k but now they monitor or investigate content or your use of your service provider networks? *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom