computer starts to boot then shuts off HELP!!

Try checking out CompuSmart.ca. They had an all-right selection of video cards. I live in the U.S., therefore I don't usually deal with Canadian retailers. I went to computer-canada.com and they gave me a list of Canadian retailers, if compusmart isn't to your liking.

mikee286 said:

I think that would be a good buy for the current computer you have. If you decide in the near future that you want to scrap that computer, I would suggest that you take the video card out of it before you get rid of it (if you get the card of course!) Let me know what your intentions are.

i don't just scrap my computers, they have a cycle in my house like right now I have an old 500mhz computer that became my backup when I got this 1 so this 1 would become my backup if I got a new computer and I'd give the 500mhz to one of my friends.

Oh Cool. That's even better. Well, that would be a good video card for your rig. I would suggest purchasing it. Let me know what you think.

I couldn't find the card I wanted (9600xt) anywhere so i got an fx5500 which does the trick for me. Also I think my old card was black to begin with but the card was indeed f*cked because it only turned off with that card.

Back
Top Bottom