pc controller

yea, well whent he xbox 360 came out they came out with PC controller that is an xbox 360 controller.

and yes it will make gameplay easy, but it kinda takes the fun out of it. because the controller is the only difference between a console game and a PC game.

Yes, the wired Xbox 360 controllers will work on the PC. Just make sure your games support gamepads and you should be fine.

I have aLogitech Rumblepad 2. Its basically the same as a PS2 controller but its really nice. I ecspecially like it for the racing and sports games.

If you want to use a gamepad, use the Logitech Rumblepad. That's what I have now and it is wonderful. Certain games require the comfort of the gamepad like racing games and sports games.

The Xbox 360 controller is plenty, if not the most comfortable gamepad around. It's light, solid and looks good.

the thing about the 360 controller when used with a pc is that the drivers suck, no force feedback, and the analog sticks have no dead zone, meaning that it's very sensitive because there's no area where the analog sticks don't pick up movement. You think someone would come up with some better drivers for it because it's a damn fine controller.

Yeah, but thats because it's mainly desgined for the Xbox 360. I guess you could e-mail them and ask why the drivers suck, but yeah, I agree...they should improve them. It's a shame because it's a VERY nice gamepad.

Oh, haha.

i just got the Xbox 1 controller out and tried to take the bit off to see if it'd connect to the computer...opps :p

Didn't realise you said 360, haha.

you can actually connect a normal xbox controller to a pc because it uses usb also. all you have to do is rewire it.

Back
Top Bottom