omg this owns the nano 10 times over

Yeah, it's nice..

The Creative Zen V Plus's joystick is really small and has a cheap feel to it, and we wish Creative had included all the buttons found on the Vision:M. The screen is difficult to see in bright sunlight, and there's no UMS support.

Shame..

I would rather get the Meizu Mini Player. It's so nice. Looks like something from Apple, but is SO much better. There are 1GB, 2GB and 4GB models priced at $139, $159 and $219, respectively. It's so small, about as thin as the iPod Nano but with a way bigger screen.

1924_large_miniplayer-en.jpg

Meizu M6 Mini Player Webpage

woah!!! only $139, and CHEAPER than the nano? unbelieveable

i never saw that

Yup, and it totally owns it in terms of features and looks. :D A 2.4" screen for videos and photos! :D

i am gonna ask for one of them for xmas, cos i lost my nano @ Alton Towers (UK theme park) That looks 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than teh n4n0

looks mac!

Professional Sound Quality, Superb and rich SRS2.0 sound effect, user-defined EQ, adjustable bass boost;Super-slim, Stylish and Portable,
10mm thin, smaller than a name card, 2.4¡± large and vibrant QVGA TFT-LCD screen;Sliding Touch-Key, Humanized Interface Slide on touch-key for quick browse, sort files according to the ID3 information including album title, singer and etc;All-In-One Feature, Integrate music player, photo viewer, movie player, FM tuner, voice recorder, games, study center, USB host and USB disk into one unit.;Long-lasting Playback,
Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery, continuous playback up to 20 hours per charge.

dirty style!

give it a touch screen though.

and i wonder, if that beats out my 320 x 320 zire 72 screen.

ah smaller screen that my zire.

compare that to a Palm TX of Clie or Linux or w/e pda of your choose to that. i will compare the Palm Lifedrive.

Palm Lifedrive 4 gigs on memory, get PocketTunes Deluxe on there...batteyr life would be not as great though. get a TX with PocketTunes Deluxe and a SD card. bigger screen and it is touch. 320 x 480

this is inredible sweet.

http://www.parvus.com/products/ProductPage.aspx?ProductID=117

Bigger lcd screens are suckers for battery life. I have a 2.4" on my digital camera, eats through my batteries like crazy. Good thing the batteries are recharable! (naMh 2200)

Back
Top Bottom