Sorry TRD, need more advice..

Re: TRD, I need an opinion!

Arrizx, you could also drop the benz, put some nice wheels on it, maybe a new grill.. Just throwing out some ideas

I had some picts on here before in some of the older threads. I don't think I have them on my computer anymore because it's been so long. It's a 2003 model super white Corolla S. I have TRD lowering springs (which I think are Eibach springs) that gave it a 1" drop all around. TRD exhaust (piece of crack axle-back system), TRD strut bar, TRD supercharger with the TRD piggyback ECU. Now I have two ECU's in my car, lol. The TRD version compensates for the increased air fuel mix. I have a modified front racing grill and changed out the taillights. I hate the stock red. The TRD supercharger comes with an aftermarket modified intake pipe which replaces the rubber factory one so that's good. I can't run CAI on my car because my catalytic convertor will burn out from running too lean. I had the TRD CAI before with the supercharger and it sputters. No good. Too much. I need aquamist injection and new O2 wideband sensor on there if I want to run TRD CAI. SO in the meantime, I'm using a K&N filter. Pretty good. You can hear the shhhh of the air going into it slightly.

Now, I'm going to get the windows tinted sometime this week or next week. Then if I still have some money, perhaps the HID's are going in.

MarxSoccer said:
Arrizx, you could also drop the benz, put some nice wheels on it, maybe a new grill.. Just throwing out some ideas

Only thing with the new grill is id have to cut some of the hood.

Well, the over all idea is that The benz looks kinda funny, but none the less really smokin hot with a body kit. I just am afraid of the price. I planned on lowering it and gettin some rims, like 17''-18'' gun metal because the car is white.

CHeck these out.

That gives you perspective of both sides (mine is the white one.) And ill take a pic of the back after this post.

The thing is that with a kit this car looks like a box. Dropping it an inch in the front and 1.75 -2.0 inches in the back would be tight though.

If you are going to keep that car, I think you should leave it as it is. It would look kind of funny if you modify a Mercedes like that. It's a classic.

I prefer a simple car more than a sporty car.

Plain and elegant is what I like to say.

BMW and Mercedes are nice. Saab is also pretty cool.

TRDCorolla said:
If you are going to keep that car, I think you should leave it as it is. It would look kind of funny if you modify a Mercedes like that. It's a classic.

IF I keep the car, I will no doubt drop it, and its getting a system in it in a few weeks. And ill look into body kits.

If only I didn't have to pay rent, man. I would go out all nuts with my car. That's a big chunk of money I can spend. I would already have my new headlights and ballist in a long time ago and a new predator carbon fiber hood to go with it.

Hahaha, no kidding.

So then, just to get this straight, what im figuring out, is I keep this, and what what I want with it for a few years, and then ill worry about the Honda later?

I don't know if you are working or not, but I would just use that car in the meantime for commuting purposes to school and work. Then once that money starts to save up and you have excess cash set aside, then you can look into selling your Mercedes for another car. To be honest, parents will tell their kids not to put their money into their cars yet. Go through college, find a full time job, and then do whatever you want to your car. I'm doing both right now and I'm still in school :p

Back
Top Bottom