Sorry TRD, need more advice..

Re: TRD, I need an opinion!

Lol they are, but he posted them, not me, so im not embarassed :p

Wanna give me a loan? Lol :p

Ill pay you back as soon as my car sells :D

I'm not ready for that kind of committment yet. The bids going up to $6600 now. Man, that's a sweet car. It's what you would call, "hopped up". Exterior could be better. That guy's going to make a lot of money on that car (well, not really because he spent a lot to start out with). I'll bet he's got it all paid off and everything. You just watch. The ending bid will be close to like $15,000-$20,000.

At least I got a yet, instead of a ever!

Haha, anyways thats an insane car. Man, I really want a honda. How hard do you think it would be to get a body kit for a Mercedes?

Yeah I don't see why your wanting to get rid of the benz and get something else. Keep it and fix that up instead. Save alot of money (depends, but most likely) and comeon, a benz or a honda, your choice :p

I have never seen a body kit on a Mercedes before, but on a BMW, I did once. They must be very, very rare or you can't get them at all. You don't want to be fixing up those german cars too much because it will get complicated if you run into problems.

Get a good import like that Honda Civic. Then start working part time, using the Civic as transportation and save money for the goood stuff.

Marx, they dont even make a body kit for this car. Lol it would all have to be custom!

TRD, I have a pic somewhere that shows a benz with a kit. But my problem is this. I want good sound, and currently the benz has no sound. So ill spend a good grand on a system, and then sell it minus like 400 for the amp and sub.

But then again, I could keep the stock spears and stuff :p

I think thats what ill do, keep my car, get a nice system, leave it at that, and a few years down the road when i have money money, get a nice import, and deck it out.

That's another way of putting it. It just depends on what you can do under current situation. Right now, I love to get another car but I owe tons on my car still. If I do get another car, I'm selling this one. I'm not dumb enough to let the dealer handle my car for trade in. Shessh, they'll rip me off big time. I got all kinds of performance stuff in that car. I could sell it higher than what the dealer's willing to give me.

Yeah, I bet. What year is your car? And what all do you have on it, and in it. Any pics?

Back
Top Bottom