Sorry TRD, need more advice..

Re: TRD, I need an opinion!

Anyone consider the Toyota Miata's or the Rx-7's? They're speed demons.

Actually, the 2000 Honda Civic Si looks really good. The 2001 gets a redesign with those ugly looking triangle taillights type deal. UGLY. The 2000 Si are common in blue color. There are white and red ones I think, but blue seem to be the prime color Honda uses. The Corollas are only good on the 03 model and up. Don't know if you can afford those. The TRD performance parts make the new Corollas fast. I've got all there is to TRD on my car. Still debating on the headlights, hehe.

Yeah, I don't know crap about 6th gen CIvics or whatever but the 2000 Civic Si gets my vote. Get the 2 door Si Coupe, not the hatchback.

14718180.jpg

005059-E.jpg

004956-E.jpg

Modify this stock vehicle like crazy and you will have one hell of a show car. Performance too. Put a bolt on turbo, intake, full exhaust from header on back, water injection, ECU remapping, fuel management system, suspension stabilizers, maybe a 1 inch drop, HID projectors, wheels, carbon fiber hood, etc. It will look good with the performance to match.

I beleive those are Mazdas, lol

Anyways, im going to have to wait. Because I cant afford it at all. Last time I looked it was about 4k. And the parents pay of the car, as long as I can come up with half. And with this kinda money, there is no way I could get anything...

The pictures above are the 2000 Civic Si. It looks really nice and clean. Imagine how good it will look once it's fixed up. It will look almost as good as mine, lol.

Lol, how much for a used one. Lowend. Maybe like 10-12k

Oh man those things go for a high resell value. Honda and Toyota have excellent resale value and doesn't depreciate as much as other car manufacturers. That Civic Si can go as high $13,000 still!!!! If you look around in your area, you may find one that's cheaper--but probably with higher miles on it.

Man, I think im just SOL on the whole idea. I mean ill be checking eBay, because they have some nice, cheap stuff on it.

Man, I just want a nicer car, lol

Besides, my parents; at least my mom is all like but you have want the Mercedes for so long. Im just kinda like, I wanna upgrade it. So man, I dont know.

I suppose ill just work, and put cash in the bank and worry about gettin a nicer car in a few years. :(

Well, the $13,000 price tag is for an Si that is in excellent condition. I'm sure there are Si's out there that are way below that value. That 13 grand is like the high mark. I don't see any other cars that are good unless you want to go with a 95 Civic.

tomasro said:
some guy on ebay is selling his pristene looking turbo'd Si (2000 I think), but his buy it now price is $15k...do a quick search for it cause it was posted yesterday
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000...oryZ6256QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000...oryZ6256QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was just shown that. at the other site. Nice car, although, still hasnt hit reserve, and Id need to sell mine first!

Back
Top Bottom