Bfg 7900gtx

OK - never mind. Wait, an idea!

Download Riva Tuner (the newest version) and install it. Load it up.

Select the small Customize button next to the details about your graphics card, below the drop down box with the name of your graphics card. Then click on the icon which is a magnifying glass and an electronic chip.

Click Setup, and choose a place for the log file (My Documents is good) and give it a name you can remember - like "RivaTunerMonitoring". Press OK.

Now click on the little red circle, which should "depress". Then click on the Save icon (the floppy disk) which should also "depress" (Depress means like the button kinda sinks in and changes colour slightly).

Load up a game, and restart when you must. Then go to the log file and give us a screenshot!

nvm that thign seems to difficult for me i dont wht to do on it :p

oh sorry kage... i dotn come back it just keeps on blinking

FamousAmiZ said:
i juat reloaded the drivers, and yes on quake i get some pink dots/white at times also like some strchy wierd graphics, and i dont think 67c is over heating..... and i also have a comment never buy anything form BFG they are gay..... worst customer support.... the guys their dont give a flip... alos have attitude probs...

They're not bad. I once had a problem with my 6800 NU and they got the problem fixed promptly. It was through e-mails too. :D

Yeah, I suggest you get a replacement.
It seems something internal to me, and not driver related.

It could still be the heat, but if the 67 degrees C temp is to believed, it can't really be that, and so it could be a bad chip.

In that case, even temps of 67 degrees C could cause more issues, since the chip is already at a delicate state.

yep, i even tried it in my xps stilll had same prob, gonna send it back in ty everyone ofr all ur help

i think u just got a bad card, the new one they send u should be fine as bfg is one of the best if not the best manufacturer for nvidia cards

Yeah, I bet its a manufacturing defect. I agree with Gaming_freak...BFG Tech is among the best of the long list of nVIDIA manfacturers. Ranked among the best like eVGA.

Back
Top Bottom