Repuation review

Something very strange, after I posted No 50, on page 4, I noticed that there was a number "3" alongside my p/points icon, others had 1's & 2's, being curious, I went back to page one, then 2 & 3, no figures for anybody else, but the strangest thing of all was that, when I got to page 4 again, the figures I had seen before had gone!

I'll send David a PM right now, this is w-e-i-r-d :confused:

Brookfield said:
So are you, haven't you looked lately?. me, I'm liddle ol' "just really nice"
Nope. Actually I haven't. :) Yeah, by name and everyone else's in IE7 Beta 3 it says Rep: 9 or something like that. I never saw it in Firefox but now when I try Firefox it appears too, but it never appeared before. :confused:

Well its changed :) Theres now a bar.

The forum seems very slow though since I've signed on 10 minutes ago...hmm...

Kage said:
Well its changed :) Theres now a bar.

The forum seems very slow though since I've signed on 10 minutes ago...hmm...
Yes, it is painfully slow, I got a couple of "time outs", thought it was just me. :confused:

I like it!

Not boxes, but then again every other site has that, this is pretty unique. AWESOME!

I like it. Plus you've got titles now :D

Woo 7,002 posts now :D
Plus, I've got a brilliant future, woo :D

...too many woos :p

Brookfield said:
Something very strange, after I posted No 50, on page 4, I noticed that there was a number "3" alongside my p/points icon, others had 1's & 2's, being curious, I went back to page one, then 2 & 3, no figures for anybody else, but the strangest thing of all was that, when I got to page 4 again, the figures I had seen before had gone!

I'll send David a PM right now, this is w-e-i-r-d :confused:
Yeah that was me, I was playing around with printing some variables to see what I could use to set the bar width by. Thats the figures you saw, after I realized they wouldn't work, I removed them.

Back
Top Bottom