Your broadband speeds

MALOI98 said:
Verizon camed up with this new connection its not cable or dsl its fiboroptics. much faster :) and not expansive. Soon they also will be offering TV servicess, so if u have like House phone service with them, mobile phone service, internet service and TV service they are offering big discounts.
well i don't think verizon actually come ^ with it, we have fiber optics at work... it wont really make a difference in the speed if it's 30 or 100 mb, it really matters how many people r using the connection, the more people that connect with that same network the slower it gets, or i believe. correct me if i'm wrong

um we pay 40 dollars a month for our 100mb/s connection...and its constantly on so no connecting etc.

asif, we pay £25 a month for a 2mb, which is about $50 in the us, the uk has really slow broadband.

MooseMan said:
well i don't think verizon actually come ^ with it, we have fiber optics at work... it wont really make a difference in the speed if it's 30 or 100 mb, it really matters how many people r using the connection, the more people that connect with that same network the slower it gets, or i believe. correct me if i'm wrong

Well yes its similar to cabe...only DSL doesnt share connection with the users. Maybe u right maybe they dint come up with it...

Xiggy said:
um we pay 40 dollars a month for our 100mb/s connection...and its constantly on so no connecting etc.

Wow i thought it would be expansive! maybe i should give it a try :)

Back
Top Bottom