Omg Must Seee

Dev0115 said:
Drifting is very hard, not all cars can do it..And lol tires dont have a big part in drifting, the main things to drift are, the e-brake, and the engine..You cant have 100hp and try to drift, also fwd is a no, drift cars are usaully rwd...And I dont think slick tires will make ur car difrt...U talking about a real car or a race car... :D
dude i meant an RC car

Dev0115 said:
Drifting is very hard, not all cars can do it..And lol tires dont have a big part in drifting, the main things to drift are, the e-brake, and the engine..You cant have 100hp and try to drift, also fwd is a no, drift cars are usaully rwd...And I dont think slick tires will make ur car difrt...U talking about a real car or a race car... :D

I think one of the most major things is how the engine divides up the power. Maybe like 60/40, or 50/50, all to the front or all too the back.

Another thing is the weight. Seen Tokyo Drift? Well on that movie, like everything is Carbon Fiber. Rims, Pedals, Mirrors, Hood, Fin etc. Not to mention a strut bar.

Like you said, the Ebrake is VITAL! Because with out that, there is no way you could turn like that.

But as far as weight is concered, those Carbon fiber hoods are insane. My brother got on on his car.. Man.. It hauls now. Same with his Pedals. He wants the Carbon Fiber rims, but those are way too much $$$.

It's funny how they use RC cars, but I respect them for the skill it must take to do that. Not bad, really...

Back
Top Bottom