school dance was fun...except the end

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
yeah so i got yelled at by some kids for the music but you know, nobody likes everything. but all in all it went well, but at the very end, while graduation by vitamin c was playing, this kid knocked over the 10,000 dollar rack system with the mixer, cd player, lightboard, and all the other equipment. he got yelled at :)

Yeah I hate being the mike, and then that weird loud noise happens..Makes u look like an idiot lol..I try to stay as far as I can from the speakers..

john123 said:
yeah so i got yelled at by some kids for the music but you know, nobody likes everything. but all in all it went well, but at the very end, while graduation by vitamin c was playing, this kid knocked over the 10,000 dollar rack system with the mixer, cd player, lightboard, and all the other equipment. he got yelled at :)

Hence why I only play for trusted people, or anything im assured for. And I have no equipment insurance.

I think the cost is a bit of an exagaration

Cuz rackmount stuff is usually cheaper, and I find it hard to believe that you could put 10 grand for a mobile DJ into rackmount stuff.

Most expensive dual rackmount is 1,000$, assume another 1,000$ max for a mixer, which would be very expensive for what a mobile DJ would use. Another 500$ for crossovers and EQ's. And DJ lighting is almost always simple DMX controllers which are pretty cheap, so we can assume 500$ max in controllers.

And how many speaker sets were ya using? This helps me figure out the value of what could possibly be on a 10,000$ mobile DJ rack.

Back
Top Bottom