Repuation review

Brookfield said:
See David's post in CF Suggestions: "Reputaton system up & running", I printed it off for reference, there is also his post, laying out the new system.
thx :) always around when i need some help. sry about the confusion i'll remember the jk next time :eek:

@mooseman, if members who didnt post for ages did get deleted (seems unlikely now) then you could of just pmed david so he would of known not to del you whilst you were gone (its all a hassle i know :( )

MooseMan said:
thx :) always around when i need some help. sry about the confusion i'll remember the jk next time :eek:
Thanks, believe me, I make a much better friend than an enemy [note, no lol]

Guys, whatever happens you won't get banned if you're away for any length of time, some don't post for a year or more, that's not going to change.

MooseMan said:
i don't think it should be 1 block for each rep point, then there would probably be 2 many, maybe like 1 block for every 5 points or something like that :)
Or a block for each level you reach. :)

ok, I guess the rep is ok I havent noticed any thing change mostly because i never get rep lol hm maybe i should become more helpfull :D

natej315 said:
ok, I guess the rep is ok I havent noticed any thing change mostly because i never get rep lol hm maybe i should become more helpfull :D
Lol, you must get some reputation if your at the glorious beacon of light stage. :D

Jordan Pardy said:
Lol, you must get some reputation if your at the glorious beacon of light stage. :D
So are you, haven't you looked lately?. me, I'm liddle ol' "just really nice"

Back
Top Bottom