I need some Techno/Trance Music

Binary Finary - 1998
Binary Finary - 1999
Binary Finary - 2000

I guess they decided to name their best track of the year after a year, dont ask me why. Hard to find origionals of these songs.

Also

Matt Darey - Music One
Cosmic Gate - Exploration of the space
Thrillseekers - Syneasthesia

ArrizX, I guess the subwoofer crossover (what its called when the speakers frequency switches over to the sub) could be at any point.

But there are programs that can test signals and test how high/low your speakers can output at.

I'm guessing as your speakers/sub's get older, they'll produce much less of the tones they produced when they were new.

Though saying that, like with CPU compound, they need time to settle in.

Nice.

So why do you know so much about this? Do you DJ this kinda music, or just listen to it.

I just listen to it :p

I wish I could DJ, tugh I could never afford a set... they'd also be no where to put it, and I'd be lost of where to find vinyl, or where to start really. DJ Chris said he could give me a hand eith stuff like this though if I ever could afford kit. I've always wanted to learn.

When it comes to me, I'm really quite techy. I just pick up random information somehow, and it sort of sticks in my head.
Things like what someones wearing one day to the next, or if they've changed something about themselves won't. Its weird, haha.

I'm trying to find a link to that program...

Back
Top Bottom