What Material

Half Evil

Golden Master

Uh... Im getting a Dash Cover for my car. What Material. Im going with black, [probably] but which material for one?

I really don't know what the difference is between the two since I'm not sure what poly carpet is like. Do they have any pics? Perhaps you could email the company and inquire about it.

I just know that Velour is real soft and comfortable to sit on...lol. Couldn't you always return it and get the other style if you don't like it?

Velour is probably like the small fuzzy fabric. It sure beats leather when it comes to hot weather.

Well thats just it, Im in the hot weather, im gettin this so my Dash doesnt crack. Besides, its black, and im tired of using amorall to get it to shine.

Heh..

BTW Tommy, would it kinda be like a REALLY low quality velvet. Because I think we have something like that in one of our cars.

As for the store, its just Costco online.

ArrizX said:
Well thats just it, Im in the hot weather, im gettin this so my Dash doesnt crack. Besides, its black, and im tired of using amorall to get it to shine.

Heh..

BTW Tommy, would it kinda be like a REALLY low quality velvet. Because I think we have something like that in one of our cars.

As for the store, its just Costco online.
Actually, yeah, it's kinda like velvet. Short strands, but longer than velvet.

Back
Top Bottom