I just got the creative zen sleek photo!

i mean is the player cheap (doesnt cost much). well the zen sleek as jac mentioned.

i just looked on google and they seem to be £170 (not cheap for me lol). maybe ive got the wrong one. you got a link to one?

drumthrasher said:
can you play:
blackjack
bluecube (tetris)
chopper
craps
curve
dice
fortune
hunt the wumpus
deal or no deal
doom
bejeweled
space invaders
kaboom
lights
lost countdown
memory
othello
DDR
poker
rock paper scissors
russian roulette
simple snake
snake 360
asteroids
sudoku
trollcave
truchet
chess
vortex
worm
ANY GAMES AT ALL?

can you:
have several different clocks
fix dead pixels?
test dead pixels?
dial a phone call?
view an encyclopedia
launch external applications?
view math/number factors?
browse through files?
view the foodgroupds?
read guitar tabs?
play midi files?
connect mp3 player to mp3 player?
view the weather?
find a lucky lotto number?
view a mechanist calculator?
view a magic 8 ball?
have a metronome?
use a mouse?
view movies?
convert units?
create wierd noises?
read books?
write stories?
create random identities?
view the periodic table?
play the piano?
view screensavers?
draw pictures?
paint pictures?
edit pictures?
create random excuses for school?
capture the screen?
screen lock?
view deep system information?
input text?
tip calculator?
view a map of the world?
no, i don't think any creative can do any of that.
WAIT! THERES MORE!
can it play multiple arcade machine emulator? play arcade games?
play nintendo games?
play doom?
play gameboy games?
write programs from the ipod?
view wikipedias?
play connect 4 single and multiplayer?
play tanks?
play golf? pool?
pacman?
minesweeper?
hangman?
pong?
play gamegear roms?
NO I DON'T THINK IT CAN!!!!!!!!

yeha, how much is the ipod compared to the sleek? We can argue all day about functionality, but, in my mind, I just want music. Those things don't come stock on the ipod; you have to find them on the internet. Who would want to write programs on the ipod? Who would play doom? the screen is too small, and, frankly, writing programs on a fully functional labtop is my choice. What if you don't have a labtop but you have an ipod? Get some paper... lmao... I just want my high quality music on a $190 20gb player. How much does the video go for? Even gen 4 is still more expensive. Same size. The zen can do a lot of the same things as the ipod. Wait a minute... oh... you have to buy an addon for fm... huh... the sleek comes with it... intereseting... the ipod is just been experimented more on... I'm sure the sleek has good possibilites... it just isn't as popular because the ipod's advertised so much, and so many people who don't know better recommend the ipod just because some people in a magazine said so, etc. Can I ask a question? Why did you post that? To make me regret my purchase and to return it and get an ipod? Haha... thats like getting a vw bug and having the dealer bragging about his evo 8 and how crappy your car is when you just bought it. The evo has just been experimented more, thats all. For all we know, the bug could be a superior car to the evo, with upgrades, etc. of course. Pointless.... I posted here to celebrate my new purchase over hard earned dollars and you just come here to mess it all up. Wait... have you succeded? haha... you wish. i don't regret getting the sleek for one second. In fact, I like it even more. There are way too many things to consider here for why you, my friend, have failed. I will stop here and continue to listen to my jimi hendrix... ahhhhhh

btw...
dude1234 said:
i just looked on google and they seem to be £170 (not cheap for me lol). maybe ive got the wrong one. you got a link to one?

http://www.aim.com/get_aim/express/aim_expr.adp

dude1234 said:

go to argos mate.. £109.99

well, thats what i paid earlier anyway..

drumthrasher, I understand your point that Ipods can be modded, but I'm sure with the right tools/knowledge, a Zen could do the same thing, if the software was available, but people just haven't bothered.

Also, I think a music device, is simply that, a music device. If it does other things, fine, but its a music device that should be great at that one thing, and if it does other things, that should be second nature.

Something that can play games, great...Play movies, even better.... but does it really have the option of great sounding music? Not really...

I mean, not even a custom EQ, and no extra sound support. Reminds me of onboard sound...

@ mark, ive seen the £110 one but its just a normal mp3 player. i want one with a radio
edit: omg it has a radio :D:D:D:D:D i soooo want it. i could actually buy one today but not sure. is it any good*
edit again lol: i could buy a new phone for that price which i need more. which one would be better? ps i have a 1gb mp3 player already

this is a 20GB.. it has a radio too..
im very impressed by it.. good sound quality, and once youve figured out (i was tired and drunk.. took me a few hours to figure it out lol) its easy to use. id reccomend getting it..

you aint gonna get a 20GB for less.. just about any other one worth getting are around £200.. this one is a real bargin..

Back
Top Bottom