Logo

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Those are some logos for my company which I am opening atm. Here is a few links.

21sb1.jpg

79hr.jpg

gg7ts.jpg

lgo9sx.jpg

Now those are designed and sumbitted by Dev, a membre on CF. I will take other submitions. Please vote on the one you like best or sumbit a new one. This does not mean I decide on the winner, however I will decide soon.

If you wish to enter a design understand that this logo may be used for my business, and as of this moment will be tossed and printed onto my business plan.

Here are some ideal points I like to keep in mind well designing them.
1. Clean is nice
2. Simple is good
3. (PROFISSIONAL looking is ideal)
4. Make it to where you look at it ocne, and you have a baisc understanding of what it represents without much reading.
5. Quickly readable is ideal.

Information on company:
Total Digital Perfection is a company which will strive to create gaming machines for the modern day, by staying in the know how, and also making sure everytiime one of its customers starts a new order or does business with TDP that the customer learns somthing new about the computer industry in itself.

TDP basically will try and bring in the quality of alienware (very close too it), throw in the price of www.ibuypower.com and a few others which are really distant atm anyways.

Its name is Total Digital Perfection

Slogan: Custom PCs designed for you.

Please understand TDP does not offer any price if your suggestion is accepted at this time. TDP however upon request will give credit to your work, and provide any inquiries of who created the work with proper information. Otherwise "a friend made it"

So which logo do you like best. Got a new one? Submit it.

(PROFISSIONAL looking is ideal)

Woah, that's professional spelling! Haha..

I have two suggestions..

1 - Get photoshop yourself, read up, and do-one yourself, you cant expect people to spent on hours they are not going to get anything for - I know Dev look about 4 hours doing those..and besides, you could get it how you like - without someone having to change it all the time.

2 - Offer the people something..?

I'll offer credit, below the picture I could easly type in designed and created by : Blah Blah e-mail. i'd do that in a heart beat.

And BTW, those copyright symbols aren't supposed to be there, he just put them there so people wouldn't steal them.

Back
Top Bottom