Free Ipod ??

I have to admit, that its possible these schemes could work, but I would never ever trust one in all my life, and alot are completly and utterly just trying to get money from you.

Of course they work, thats how the company keeps going. They work because you give them all your personal info, and sell it to everyone, and if your one of the lucky guys, like literally one in a million, you get a prize for having personal info.

lol ^^ @kage, my speakers are logitech and worth £15. you think your hard off hahaha. cheap and cheerful, just like i want it

ArrizX said:
Of course they work, thats how the company keeps going. They work because you give them all your personal info, and sell it to everyone, and if your one of the lucky guys, like literally one in a million, you get a prize for having personal info.
Exactly.

Kage said:
I have to admit, that its possible these schemes could work, but I would never ever trust one in all my life, and alot are completly and utterly just trying to get money from you.

think about it, companies pay money to put there things up there on sites, when u click and take part only then do they pay money to www.freeipods.com or w/e, if u take part in enough things=enough money for free ipod.

i am gonna do it one day when i got a couple of credit cards and enough time.

dude1234, haha :p

Cheap and cheerful is great, but don't you vcer feel the need to have more bass than you can now, and to just pump it, knowing you have the best sound system in the world really? It'd be amazing :p

Voodoo Child said:
think about it, companies pay money to put there things up there on sites, when u click and take part only then do they pay money to www.freeipods.com or w/e, if u take part in enough things=enough money for free ipod.

i am gonna do it one day when i got a couple of credit cards and enough time.
But you have to be careful about giving out your credit card to the sponsors, read the terms and conditions and remember to cancel the trial so you don't end up paying for it. :D

Back
Top Bottom