I need some Techno/Trance Music

Thats a weird spike...

That'd equal to a low click sound wouldn't it?

Kage said:
Thats a weird spike...

That'd equal to a low click sound wouldn't it?

Think it's a really high click sound, but it doesnt sound that high. Mainly because speakers cannot properly reproduce that sound, not even studio monitors.

Wow, then how did you make it, if its unable to reproduce it, or can a computer litterally make any sound reguardless of playback?

I guess a program could reproduce any, but if its below 20hz, or above 20,000hz, the playablity would be very limited.

You'd either get no sound, or a sound completly different to what your meant to get.

My speakers only support 40hz or higher. Forcing a 20hz signal into them just causes a high pitched squeak and a rumble of the subwoofer (not a rumble producing a certain frequency though)

Lol, well I wonder what pitch his spike is at.

I dont even know about my speakers, Im curious.

And what plays at 40hz, the speakers or the sub. Because I thought speakers played about 60hz. Although, I suppose they can, all speakers are difference.

And I just found what my 5.1 setup plays at: Response Bandwidth: 40 Hz - 20 KHz

I just found a song on that first one. I like it, very nice. About to check for the second one.

David Lindon said:
Enegery 52
ATB

Cafe del Mar is also one very great popular older song. I forgot all about it so thanks for the reminder.

I count 20 mixes of Cafe del Mar on itunes, that overtakes the previous 18 versions of a single song I have found.

EDIT: Another great artist to be on the lookout for is "Matt Darey" who is part of lost tribe. Another great song I just found is "L.S.G. - Hearts" which is awsoem even though it sounds like it was produced in 1995 or so. (I just found out it was made in 1994 actually)

As computers progress, so does the entire dance music scene.

Back
Top Bottom