Free Ipod ??

some people spend nearly £100 on headphones. omg!! thats nearly more than the player. i spend a tenner max and the sound is great. what more do you want lol

I would never spend THAT much on headphones, as those type of headphones for that price wouldn't suit a portable player anyway.

Those types of headphones would suit people with massive amplifiers that can power a set of big headphones with power to boot, but portable players wouldn't be able to.

Plus theres the fact that if your using these things on the street, you don't want to look like a complete idiot, wearing a set of DJ headphones :p

I would never go for in-ear headphones either. You know, the ones that actually go into the ear canal. I've tried them, and they sound awful compared to standard headphones, because the effect they give isn't a natural sound.

i use the in ear ones. mine stick out a bit which sucks. i still get pretty decent sound

In ear, i.e in ear canal? Or in ear, meaning just inside the ear body?
I find they all fall out :p My ears must be a weird shape.

Yeah, I get pretty good sound from the standard Creative set I got with the player. There not as good as my other set I had, (about £20), but I sat on the bus with them on, and sat on the wire, and....well...snap basically.

Yeah, those ones are alot better than the new type going around.

What I find weird is that them type seem to leak alot less than the larger types at the same volumes...

So those types of in ear headphones are best for when on the bus etc, though, you also get sounds coming in, that the actual in ear headphones restrict, but you get more unnatural sound as well.

yea lol. i dont use mine that much anyway so i dont need no proper professional ones

Hehe, well, I'd spend over £100 on desktop PC ones (I want a logitech set when I have money), but I wouldn't spend more than £50 on headphones.

id spend no more than £15 on headphones and no more than £50 on a speaker system

Fair enough :p

For PC listening, I want something far better than my £30 Creative Inspire set I have now. The bass distorts now after a certain point, and vibrates a load.

Back
Top Bottom