Couple File Questions

FenixFan08

In Runtime
Alright well I have a couple files that are being extremly annoying. Like when I go to shut down my computer they will make me wait and click the end now thing or i have to wait till it ends itself if you know what i mean. But yea and a couple of them I have to go to my task manager when it boots up and end the tasks before they take over my whole cpu and makes my computer freeze. Alright first off there is a file called "strbrc.exe" i have to end the task about 20 times in a row or my cpu will be at 100% and the computer will freeze. Another one is "iexplorer.exe" its another one of them that i have to keep ending or the cpu will sky rocket. A couple other files that pop up when i try to shut down that make me click end now are Rundll32.exe, ccApp.exe, and KMW_run.exe I have to sit and wait and click end now to all of them before i can even shut my computer down. I also have avg antivirus im sure some of you are firmiliar with and it always pops up and tells me i have some trojan horse clickers. Then I click heal but the next day when I go to turn my computer on I get the same things. Is there anyway I can get rid of them?

Thanks A lot
Fenixfan08

u deff need to try and remove what u think u dont need from ur start up. You can doing this by going to start-run then tipe msconfig. Then over there u will see the start up bar, go there and unceck the once u dont want to start up. Also u mensioned "iexplorer.exe" and "Rundll32.exe" i belive thats a crusial programms, so dont touch them. It also sounds like u need to clean ur comp maybe make it a bit faster try running disk defragmenter b4 u go to sleep, i hope u know where to look for it in ur start menu :)

Have you tried cleaning up your boot program list by going into msconfig? I always have my boot streamlined by only leaving windows programs, safety programs (e.g. antivirus, firewall), and a couple programs I need to load. Once you have done this, you will notice that there will be less icons at the bottom-right, by the clock. Try that, and tell me how it works.

well it sounds like there is something wrong like spyware or a virus, IE explore rundll32 and ccapp are all important processes. maybe try ad-aware and anti-vir, those r good programs, try running in safe mode when u run the scans so that if there is something it will b less likly to interfer. to get into safe mode tap F8 repediadly(sp) as soon as you turn the computer on and then select boot into safe mode from the choices

I did the start up thing and that actually helped a little to stop some of them useless programs from running... do you know how i can get rid of them trojans now? I only have the free avg virus protection.

Back
Top Bottom