Recent Computer Problems

Like you know how on AdAware, there is a list of things after you scan. Couldn't the AntiVir's detections be on a list as well? Instead of having the dectection boxes pop up.

Also, does it have to make the noise everytime something is detected?

um.. not sure, i would check for u but i'm still at work. obviously u got alot of shit on ur computer if it's comming ^ that much... (sry bout language)

No problem about the language. The dections have stopped coming, so that's good. I've still got quite a lot of things on my computer.

for adaware, the only was to switch off the noise is to get the pro version. for that other virus program i dunno. id still try avg. i never have probs with that.

Nah, I use the free version of AVG and it works better than Norton Anti-Virus in my opinion. I use all freeware utilities of Antivirus, Firewall, and Anti-Spyware. I highly recommend AVG Free Edition. Here's the link to AVG Free Edition and maybe even check out the anti-spyware program they have on that page:

http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1

How much better do you think ZoneAlarm Pro is over regular free ZoneAlarm? All I have ever used was the free version.

well in 1 way it is more annoying, it seems 2 alert me more, but i configured it so it wouldn't do that anymore. it seems 2 block things really well. thing is i havn't had a attack in so long idk how well it does in comparison. if ur willing 2 limewire it i say go for it! otherwise if u nervious of it just stick with free

hmmm. i cant really advise you to download stuff off limewire, not exactly legal lol. just do what you feel. lets just say i got hold of avg pro a while back and it didnt work well as it kept getting invalid key msgs.

Back
Top Bottom