I need some Techno/Trance Music

Paradox said:
Dunno about trance, dunno what that is, but IIO and Cascada are two good techno artists.

3 Favorites:
IIO - Kiss Me
IIO - Runaway
Cascada - Everytime We Touch

Iio IS vocal trance lol.

EDIT: Another comment I would like to point out is that it seems like everyone groups up all electronic / dance music (Trance is electronic dance music) as "Techno" which it is not. Techno is actually not very popular at all.

Alot of the newer mainstream music out here is house (Such as "Eric Prydz - Follow Me" and "Benny Bassi - Satisfaction"). And the line between house and Trance is also becoming blurred IMO, as Vocal House and Vocal Trance can sound very alike nowadays. Also Hard House (Not so popular) sounds very simmilar to trance.

k, well I dunno much on the sub, I'm just getting into the whole clubbing thing and they just call it techno haha

just look at the Dance Dance Revolution series songs. they have a crap load of aweseom techno, trance im not so sure about.

Lol, I knew The DJ would come through! Ha, thanks man. So then im not really looking for Techno. More Dance Music and Trance, but evidently Techo sucks?

ArrizX said:
Lol, I knew The DJ would come through! Ha, thanks man. So then im not really looking for Techno. More Dance Music and Trance, but evidently Techo sucks?

I wouldnt exactly say that it sucks, but alot of it makes me feel like slitting my wrists.

"Adagio for strings - DJ tiesto" - Oh yes :p

There are just so much stuff, but alot of its unknown artists etc.

I'm into this kind of music as well when I'm in the mood for it, so some of these things might help also :D

I would give you guys a recent mixtape, however i have a few errors that look like this. And Benny Bassi = House, not Trance.

badsound.jpg

Back
Top Bottom